Privacy and data protection policy
This Data Protection Policy applies to browsing the website of www.dermclar.com.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
FACTOR ESTÈTIC SL, domiciled in Vilassar de Mar (Barcelona), Carrer de la Pujada, 20, Polígon Industrial dels Garrofers, C.I.F. number B-B62411855, and email address email@example.com
What personal data do we collect about you?
- Identification data: Name and surname, email, contact phone number and country.
- Any data that you voluntarily send to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any information that you voluntarily share publicly on the social networks of DERMCLAR.
How do we obtain your personal data?
The data we treat are:
- Those that you voluntarily send to our email address email@example.com
- Those that you share voluntarily in social networks.
What do we treat your personal data for?
FACTOR ESTÈTIC may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide the information you request
- Enroll in our database
DERMCLAR uses its social networks to advertise its products. In this sense, when you share your data on our social networks, you expressly consent and authorize us to reproduce them and communicate them publicly on those networks for the purposes stated above.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested in the processing of your data through the social networks of FACTOR ESTÈTIC in the terms expressed above, please refrain from sharing them.
In the event that FACTOR ESTÈTIC needs to process your data for purposes other than those mentioned above, your express consent will be requested to do so, which you may revoke at any time.
Newsletters and commercial communications FACTOR ESTÈTIC may send newsletters and commercial communications to those users who have previously granted their express consent for it through the Newsletter. The information in these newsletters and communications will consist of commercial information, featured content, tips and promotions.
The user will be able to request the cessation of the sending of said bulletins and communications at any time, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. After this time, FACTOR ESTÈTIC will remove them from their systems, excluding the possibility of keeping them.
What are your rights?
You can exercise the rights listed below, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request, at any time, that FACTOR ESTÈTIC confirm if you are processing your personal data or not.
- Access your personal data, request rectification or deletion.
- In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Revoke the consent that, where appropriate, you have granted for the processing of your data by FACTOR ESTÈTIC.
- File a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.